San Antonio Custody and Visitation Attorney
Divorce can be stressful, especially if children are involved. Legal custody gives a parent (or parents) the right to make the major decisions about the child’s education, health and welfare. Physical custody, on the other hand, determines which parent the child will live with.
The determination of child custody will have wide-ranging effects, involving everyone in the family. To protect your parental rights and the best interests of your child, it is important to consult with an experienced child custody attorney.
The Law Offices of Bell & White handle custody & visitation cases including:
- Moving from one state to another
- New spouse or boy/girlfriend of one parent has problems with child
- Old order inaccurate to new life changes of parent or child
- Safety issue regarding child
- Change in residence of child from one parent to another
- Support issues
- Standard visitation in order incompatible with one or both parents’ work schedules
- Special medical/educational needs of child
- Limit/Remove visitation under certain circumstances
In making determinations on child custody and visitation matters, the courts consider the best interests of the child above all other factors.
We handle child custody and visitation issues at all stages of a divorce. If you have just filed, we can help you put temporary arrangements in place while your divorce is pending. If you have an existing child custody or visitation order, we can help you petition to modify it based on a change of circumstances.
Contact a San Antonio Custody and Visitation Lawyer Today
For more information or to schedule an appointment with an custody and visitation lawyer at Bell & White email or call us today 210-374-6292White: 210-374-6292 | Bell: 210-584-8538 | Del Rio: 830-212-7382.