San Antonio Family Immigration Lawyer
Family based immigration law involves a multitude of individual statutes that cover an almost endless range of circumstances. The immigration process begins when a Qualifying Relative (who is a citizen or lawful permanent resident) files a visa petition on behalf of the foreign relative. Often times, the first petition alone can take as long as eight months before being processed.
The Law Offices of Bell & White represent Family Based Immigration matters including:
- Petitioning for husband or wife
- Petitioning for fiancé or fiancée
- Petitioning for unmarried child under 21
- Petitioning for married son or daughter of any age
- Petitioning for brother or sister, if you are at least 21 years old
- Petitioning for parent, if you are at least 21 years old
Different visas serve different purposes. All U.S. citizens are free to petition for members of their family — spouses, parents, children and siblings — to become permanent residents, the starting point to obtaining citizenship.
Contact a Family Based Immigration Attorney Today
For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced Family Immigration lawyer at Bell & White email or call us today White: 210-374-6292 | Bell: 210-584-8538 | Del Rio: 830-212-7382